The Final Moments
The Final Moments

For The Love Of Coffee

Cuties Coffee Company

Cuties Coffee Company, located at 243 W Otterman St, Greensburg, PA 15601, is the new popular cafe in downtown Greensburg. Owners Josh and Kait wanted to create a haven for coffee lovers. One of their goals was to incorporate heritage with modernity not only in the taste of their coffee, but also the surrounding atmosphere/space. Over Christmas break, I had the opportunity to try this new fad, and it certainly did not disappoint.

For each holiday, they have specialized drinks and flavors to celebrate including specialized coffee flights. Coffee lovers can pick four specialized iced coffees that come out on a tray to try by yourself or to share with three other family members and/or friends. You do have to pre order these flights ahead of your experience; however, many say it is worth the reservation and cost. Also, if you are just looking for a cup of coffee to go, they have so many other unique and delicious options.

Though the inside is small, the environment is full of energy, and even with the influx  of new customers,  their staff is very efficient and quick to create each special, delicious coffee. My first impression, as I walked into the building, was that it was very cute,- hence the name- and the atmosphere and friendly smiles are calm and inviting, enhancing the overall aura making you feel welcome. There is exposed brick, aesthetic decorations, and even vines hanging from the ceiling. The attention to detail makes this experience so much more special, even their straws are in the shape of hearts. 

In the future, they do have plans to expand and grow their company with love, brewing coffee along with smiles. 

Check our their menu and website here: https://www.cutiescoffee.com/?location=11edb1931ac748658cfeac1f6bbbd01e#5

They also have pastries and food options including muffins, scones, cake pops, cookies, and more!  Follow their Instagram and Facebook pages to stay updated with new drinks and merchandise.