The Royal

The Student News Site of Hempfield Area High School

The Royal

The Royal

Seniors gather together after Mini-THON and sing to Revival by Zach Bryan.
More Than Words
April 15, 2024
Top Ten at Target
Top Ten at Target
April 15, 2024
The Final Curtain Call
The Final Curtain Call
April 15, 2024
Tic Tac Toe A Winner?
Tic Tac Toe A Winner?
April 15, 2024
Mr Wiggles 
2024 Hempfield Battle Bot
Hempfield Battle Bots
April 15, 2024

Perfectly Successful

Perfectly Imperfect Boutique “Springs” back into Action
Perfectly+Successful

Perfectly Imperfect Boutique has sprung back into business for their spring sale. During lunch periods, high school students in the self-contained learning support and autistic support programs are selling items they created throughout the year. Tumblers, keychains, patriotic blocks, bracelets, spartan t-shirts, kindness pillows, and many more handmade items. 

The students used the money raised at the last sale to invest in a tumbler presser to customize tumblers, coffee cups, and all kinds of other cups. This helps widen the variety of items to sell and makes them more meaningful since they are customized designs by the kids. 

Between the Harold sale, the high school sale, the musical nights, and the parent night the support system raised a profit of $1,188.53. 

“I think the most successful part of this sale was the parents’ night” says Mrs. Murray. All of the parents of the children in the program, students, and the families of younger kids in the program all came Friday night to support the sale. Mrs Murray also said “This sale was very successful”