The Final Moments
The Final Moments

Spartan Shorts

Spartan Shorts

Stall Day: Mini-THON is hosting a “Stall Day” on Tuesday, March 26, 2024. Be sure to bring in as much change as you can for your teachers to count before class begins. Teachers will not start class until they have counted all of the change. An email from Mrs.Testa was sent out to students and a list of participating teachers is included. Start collecting your change to bring in next week! 

Mrs. Daignault’s Italy Trip: 14 Hempfield Artists will be traveling with Mrs. Daignault to Italy this June. 60% of the world’s masterpieces in architecture, painting, and sculpture are preserved in this beautiful country. The students who are traveling will see Venice, Pisa, Florence, Assisi, Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri, and Rome from June 4-13. With this experience, students will embrace new challenges, expand their world view, discover more about themselves, gain necessary skills to make an impact-and come back changed! If you’d like to have a life-changing travel experience too, stop in Mrs. Daignault’s room 319 to learn about more art-related travel opportunities in 2025!

Spring Sports: Spring sports are underway for the Spartans! From the tennis courts to the field house to the baseball and softball field to Spartan Stadium. All of Hempfield’s athletic venues are being used, this is a great time of year to head outside soak up the sun and cheer on your Spartans.

Senior Song: Voting continues for the senior song! The “Elite Eight” voting bracket wraps up today at 3:00 P.M. More voting to narrow down to the final class song continues. Seniors, be sure to look at your emails for more voting reminders through the senior google classroom. Also, check out the Senior Song March Madness Bracket outside of Room 120 (Mrs. Jugan’s room) to see if your song was selected!

College Plans Board: The guidance department has created their board for all Seniors planning on attending college or entering the workforce post graduation. Turn in your college of choice or post high school plans in the guidance office to Mrs. Higgins. This allows the Seniors of Hempfield Area to have another way of showcasing their plans beyond high school.