The Final Moments
The Final Moments

Cellar Dwellers

Teachers Booted to the Basement Make a Positive Out of a Negative
Cellar Dwellers

While there are those who would cringe over residing in the basement after 40, there is a group of Hempfield Area teachers doing just that.

Teachers including Mr. Davis, Mr. Ruffner, Mrs. Kline, Mrs. Lake, and Mrs. Mittleider all have been relocated to the basement and have had to adjust to their new space. At first, there were some jokes about being banished to the dungeon, but the teachers have made the best of it and have actually created a pretty cool space for themselves.

With a little creativity and teamwork, the teachers have transformed their basement into a comfortable and inviting area. They have added some personal decorations and things from their old rooms that has made the move into the new area easier. Some have even joked that it’s like having their own secret lair away from the hustle and bustle of the main school building.

Mr. Davis says “The move to the basement has been a very uplifting experience”.

Despite the initial shock of being moved to the basement, the teachers have embraced the change and have become comfortable in their new space. They have been able to create a welcoming environment where they can continue to inspire and educate their students.

They turned a potential setback into an opportunity to create something unique and enjoyable. Who knew that being banished to the basement could actually be fun?