Seniors gather together after Mini-THON and sing to Revival by Zach Bryan.
More Than Words
April 15, 2024
Top Ten at Target
Top Ten at Target
April 15, 2024
Tic Tac Toe A Winner?
Tic Tac Toe A Winner?
April 15, 2024
Mr Wiggles 
2024 Hempfield Battle Bot
Hempfield Battle Bots
April 15, 2024

Track and Field Senior Night

All of seniors on the Track and Field team.

On February 6th, the old gym at Hempfield Area High School was filled with excitement as the school’s indoor track team celebrated their senior night. The event was a chance to honor the senior athletes for their hard work and dedication to the team over the years.

The senior track athletes were celebrated with personalized posters and speeches from their coaches and teammates. It was a time for the athletes to reflect on their time with the team and to be recognized for their contributions and dedication to the program and team.

Senior Igor Bazylewicz from Poland experienced his first senior night in America and says “Senior night was really an amazing experience, I was the first one to go out and I was really confused on what to do but it was fun. Mr. Murry, who is my homeroom teacher and the indoor track coach, made up a Polish Pledge of Allegiance (a fake one because we don’t actually have one) and made me say it during the senior night. It was the best part of the whole night.”

The evening was also an opportunity for the athletes to thank their coaches, teammates, and families for their support throughout their high school track careers. The event was a chance to come together as a team and celebrate the accomplishments of the senior athletes while also looking ahead to the future.

Overall, the indoor track senior night at Hempfield Area High School was a heartwarming and memorable occasion. It was a chance for the athletes to be recognized for their hard work and dedication to the team, and to celebrate their achievements with their friends, family, and coaches.