The Royal

The Student News Site of Hempfield Area High School

The Royal

The Royal

The Final Moments
The Final Moments
May 15, 2024
The Last Ride
The Last Ride
May 8, 2024

For the Love of Pets

Piper
Mr. Valenti
Piper

It’s the season to show love for the people you care about and also our pets. Not surprisingly, the students and staff here at Hempfield Area High School feel true love for their animals.

Mrs. Jugan speaks about her dog saying, “Kenai is a great big teddy bear who always has a smile on his face to greet everyone!  He is a silly doofus who loves belly rubs, car, boat, and quad rides, and doggy ice cream treats!  He will even try to crawl into my lap to be held because he thinks he’s a lap dog even though he weighs 90 lbs.!  He is definitely one giant lovable boy!!”.  

In a similar manner, Emily Bozek gushes about her dog Leia, “My dog is the most loveable because she knows whenever somebody is upset because she comes over to cuddle with you and she is always full of energy and enthusiasm”. 

Dogs aren’t the only loveable four legged friend. Mr. Thompson says his goats Mirabel, Isabella, Bruno & Beau like to “bounce and play and do funny goat things”.

Everybody has different opinions on what makes their pet the most lovable, but that’s what makes each so unique. Check out the slideshow of Hempfield Area’s pets and make sure to vote for which is most loveable!

This poll has ended.

Vote for the most lovable pet!

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.